- Custom built rescue vessel
- Manufacturer: Stanley Boats, Connnor Industries, Parry
Sound, Ontario, Canada.
- Year of Manufacture: 2001
- Length: 27 ft /8.23 m
- Beam: 10 ft 6 in / 3.2 m
- Hull Construction: Aluminium
- Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
- Fuel Capacity: 80 gals / 304 litres
& Navigational Equipment
- 2 marine VHF radios - with Digital Selective Calling (DSC) capability
- Loud hailer
- Hand held
- 900 MHz private trunked radio system
- Cellular radio telephone
- Garmin Global Positioning system (GPS) unit
C120 Widescrene Display
- Raymarine Pathfinder Smart Heading System
- Allows for the overlay of the RADAR image directly
on to the chart display and also provides MARPA (mini automatic RADAR plotting aid) capability.
- The GPS position data is fed
to the DSC VHF radios and also to the RADAR/Charplotter.
- Provides for automatic position information to be broadcast on DSC
channel 70 (TOWARF’s DSC radio has been assigned an MMSI number) and also for the vessel’s position to be displayed
on the RADAR & Charplotter.
- Water depth and sea temperature instrument
- Graphic display of heading, waypoint data &
- Class A AIS Transponder